[ Sim ] means this is a simulation and NOT a dynamic working feature (such as would be found in a dedicated GDPR plugin).
In other words, this is static content.
Two popups are linked to this page:
- GDPR Cookie Popup [Sim]: this popup opens every time you load this page. You can de-activate that behaviour by editing the popup’s trigger conditions.
- GDPR Privacy Settings [Sim]: this popup is triggered when you click on the Unsubscribis button.
Ways to use this layout :
- option 1: just edit this page, then delete this block
- option 2: copy and paste each section to the new page
- option 3:
- save this whole page as a template by clicking on the arrow to the right of the Update button
- click on “Save as Template” and name it accordingly.
- create a new page, then click on Edit with Elementor
- in Elementor editing mode, click on the folder icon to add a new section, then go to the My Templates tab in the popup window, and insert the template you previously saved.
- delete this block